Tissot watches have been a leader in watch innovation since 1853. Tissot was known to offer good quality and elegantly designed timepieces at very attractive prices. Over the years, Tissot watches have been instrumental in designing some of the most technologically creative timepieces in history.
- Round chronograph watch featuring black bezel and textured dial with red subdial and seconds hands
- 42 mm stainless steel case with antireflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Five-link stainless steel band featuring fold-over clasp with safety
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.