FENDI’S REMARKABLE HISTORY
The journey of Fendi began over ninety years ago in a family-run shop on Via del Plebiscito, in the heart of Rome, Italy. The everlasting charm of the Eternal City and the daring creativity of Fendi go hand-in-hand, as both blaze a trail into the future.
FENDI SELLERIA – SADDLERY: Making equipment for horses – Contemporary. Sophisticated. Versatile.
The Selleria line began in the 1990s and was based upon traditional Roman leather crafting techniques. Princes would ride their horses from the palaces to show off the quality of their saddles. Adele Fendi oversaw the transition of saddle making skills to the creation of the handbags and other accessories. The Selleria exemplifies the ultimate in artisanal workmanship and details that grab your attention. Customize your Selleria with a vast array of hand-stitched Fendi Cuoio Romano or exotics leather straps.
- Polished stainless steel tonneau case (38.50 mm X 33 mm, 7.50 mm thick), Screw-in glass case-back revealing the Fendi Selleria signature Horse logo on a brown background, Stainless steel stitched bezel symbolizing Fendi hand-stiched leather
- Bezel can be opened by the push of a button to easily remove the interchangeable bracelet and replace it with another band
- White dial with textured frame, “Fendi” at the 12 o’clock position, Yellow gold-tone hands, Applied yellow gold-tone Arabic numerals, Small seconds sub-dial at the 7 o’clock position with signature FF logo on seconds hand
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal, Swiss quartz movement, Water resistant to 5 ATM/50 meters/165 feet
- Polished stainless steel link bracelet, Push button deployment clasp, Fits up to a 7 and 1/4 inch wrist