FENDI’S REMARKABLE HISTORY
The journey of Fendi began over ninety years ago in a family-run shop on Via del Plebiscito, in the heart of Rome, Italy. The everlasting charm of the Eternal City and the daring creativity of Fendi go hand-in-hand, as both blaze a trail into the future.
FENDI SELLERIA – SADDLERY: Making equipment for horses – Contemporary. Sophisticated. Versatile.
The Selleria line began in the 1990s and was based upon traditional Roman leather crafting techniques. Princes would ride their horses from the palaces to show off the quality of their saddles. Adele Fendi oversaw the transition of saddle making skills to the creation of the handbags and other accessories. The Selleria exemplifies the ultimate in artisanal workmanship and details that grab your attention. Customize your Selleria with a vast array of hand-stitched Fendi Cuoio Romano or exotics leather straps.
- Polished stainless steel round case (37 mm in diameter, 7.80 mm thick), Screw-in case-back engraved with “Fendi Selleria” and surrounding stitching effect symbolizing Fendi hand-stitched leather, Yellow gold plated stainless steel bezel
- Bezel can be opened by the push of a button to easily remove the interchangeable strap and replace it with another band
- Mother of pearl dial with “Fendi” at the 12 o’clock position, Yellow gold-tone hands, Applied yellow gold-tone Roman numerals and indices
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal, Swiss quartz movement, Water resistant to 5 ATM/50 meters/165 feet
- White hand-stitched Fendi Cuoio Romano genuine leather strap, Pin buckle, Fits up to a 7 and 3/4 inch wrist