WINNER series watch, different to the rest of the collection, these exceptional timepieces feature a see-through Stainless steel case body, to allow a captivating view of the watch in action. Each movement is equipped with its own exclusive balance spring, an innovation highly resistant to external shocks and environmental disturbances. Here we learn about the watch makers unique commitment to rare timepiece past, present and future. These timepieces are understandably prized by collectors and passionate admirers.
How to Use A Mechanical Watch
1.Remove the wrist watch from your arm or storage. It is not advisable to wind a watch while it is on the arm because, with the watch tight against the skin, the winding motion may not be effective.
2.Make sure the crown is pushed in and closed.
3.Put the watch on the horizontal state, shake if for a couple of seconds.
4.Open the crown latch, then pull out the crown, then turn it clockwisely( the hour hand runs clockwisely), till you get the right time( If you are unable to set the date, please first set the time out side 9:00 to 12:00, then set date, then set the time).
5.Then press back the crown to original closed position, then wind watch for about 5 full revolutions.
Video instruction is available, if you need, please contact us.
NOTE: Be conservative; stop when you feel resistance, but if the watch runs down sooner than you like, you know you did not quite hit the maximum tension. In time, you will develop a feel for the resistance. The Automatic watch is powered by the motion of the wearer wrist. If the watch is not worn for 8 or more active hours per day, it will run slower than usual or even stop briefly. You need to shake the watch or wind it when start to use it again.
1x Watch gift box
- Imported Japanese Mechanical Movement(Needs regular winding)
- 2017 Fashion Design: Dynamic tachymeter bezel,retro Rome steel index dial, multi layer skeleton dial.
- Watch Strap: Imported 316 stainless steel, fold-over buckle.
- Watch Case: 316 Stainless Steel, elegant curve surface shows noble and luxury.
- ATTENTION!!! Automatic movements mark the passage of time by a series of gear mechanisms, and are worked by the movement of your wrist as you wear it. It will stop if the watch stop moving for a long time, please turn the crown of watches by hand.