Glistening with exquisite silver accents, the Invicta Women’s Square Wildflower Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch #5377 catches the eye starting with its ornate diamond-encrusted stainless steel bezel. Protected by a fine mineral crystal, the square silver-tone dial is contrasted with crisp white stick hourly markers and matching hour and minute hands, while an easy-to-read date window is perched at four o’clock. The spherically-bordered inner dial is embellished with three chronograph subdials with black markers and sweeping hands. The dazzling silver-tone bezel, held by a matching stainless steel case, features a crown set with an eye-catching blue jewel. Silver tones continue to the sleek stainless steel linking bands that easily fasten with a deployment clasp. Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M), the Wildflower also boasts the reliability of Swiss-quartz movement.
- Square watch with jewel-capped crown featuring textured outer dial and diamond-dotted bezel
- 33 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window. Band Length: 175mm, Size: 23mm
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Features link bracelet with deployment clasp, 30-minute, 60-second, and day-of-the-week chronograph functions, luminous hands, and date window
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.