Graham – Watchmaking
As an independent watch company, Graham manufactures their watches in their own production facilities in La Chaux-de-Fonds, the watchmaking capital of Switzerland. Their movements are first rate Swiss movements and are all engineered or adapted exclusively for Graham.
George Graham Legacy
Graham is an unrepentanly English name for an exquisitely English watch. If you are interested in the minutiae of watch making, Graham was the surname of George Graham, born in 1673, master watchmaker who lived in Fleet Street, London.
Watchmaking is not only a question of time. Following in the footsteps of late 17th century watch making, GRAHAM explores its origins to transform science into art. Back to George Graham, the father of chronograph, Fellow of the Royal Society and great inventor of measurements instruments for the Greenwich Royal Observatory whose creations contributed to change our vision of the world. In tribute to the long-standing tradition of genius British craftsmanship, the Geo.Graham collection presents the highest level of innovation and refinement.
- Polished 18k white gold case (46 mm in diameter, 17 mm thick), Domed and metal coated milky way blue sapphire bezel, See-through sapphire crystal case-back with hand-engraved serial number
- Blue dial, 18k white gold skeleton hands, Constellation of 48 diamonds scattered around the dial (0.24 cts), Manual Flying Tourbillon carriage displayed at the 6 o’clock position with a small seconds indication
- Hand-painted moon, Moon retrograde with precision of 122 years, Moon returns backwards to zero at the end of its cycle every 29 days 12 hours and 44 minutes, Scratch resistant anti-reflective domed sapphire crystal, Crown decorated with a sapphire stone
- Swiss manual wind high precision mechanical movement with Haute Horlogerie finishing, Calibre G1769, 21’600 A/h (3Hz), Incabloc shock absorber, 29 jewels, Power reserve of 96 hours
- Water resistant to 3 ATM/30 meters/99 feet, Hand-sewn blue alligator leather strap , 18k white gold push button deployment buckle, Fits up to a 10 inch wrist