Stainless steel case with a brown leather strap. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Silver dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. An Arabic numeral marks the 12 o’clock position. minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Perpetual calendar. Seconds sub-dial above the 6 o’clock position. Three displays: date, day of the week and month. ETA caliber G15.561 quartz movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Pull / push crown. Solid case back. Case size: 42 mm. Case thickness: 11.07 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 22.9 mm. Band length: 9 inches. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet. Functions: month, date, day, hour, minute, second, perpetual calendar. Dress watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Tissot Tradition Perpetual Calendar Mens Watch T0636371603700.
- Silver-tone watch featuring diamond-texture white dial with multi-functionality for date, day, month, and seconds
- 42 mm stainless steel case with synthetic sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Croco-embossed faux-leather band with tonal topstitching and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming