Seiko Men’s Functional Two-Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch A functional design with timeless appeal! This watch features a silver-tone base metal case with a stainless steel case back and a textured gold-tone stainless steel bezel. A Hardlex crystal covers the round silver-tone dial which displays day and date windows at 3:00 and gold-tone LumiBrite index markers at all remaining hour positions. Gold-tone LumiBrite hour and minute hands and a gold-tone second hand move over the dial while a silver-tone stainless steel bracelet with gold-tone stainless steel center links secures the watch to your wrist. Bracelet: Stainless steel Movement: Japanese Seiko quartz Crystal: Hardlex Crown: Push/pull Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/2″ L x 19.5mm W Case Measurements: 36.5mm Water Resistance: 3 ATM – 30 meters – 100 feet Model Number: SGF204 Warranty: Three year limited warranty provided by Seiko Corporation of America. Additional Features: Watch comes packaged in a Seiko watch box with instruction manual and warranty information. ShopNBC is an authorized dealer of Seiko watches.
- Stainless steel watch with two-tone case and link bracelet, coin-edge bezel, and branding on dial
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective hurdle crystal dial window ; Push-button release clasp
- Features fold-over clasp with double push-button-safety closure and date window
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion